Friday, September 18, 2009

I AM BACK

Guys first of all let me tell you the reason i wasn't writing for long. Life was going on great and as always i became complacent with everything that "seems" to be going well in life. For what it's worth let me tell you that this is my first post after coming down to XLRI.

My first term break is about to see it's end in a couple of days and i was supposed to leave my home today. KORBA, my hometown (ya metroites you heard it right...i said TOWN... and i am proud of it ) as always provided me with nothing but boredom with almost none of my friend here. Had nothing to do but sleep and eat. There was this status on gtalk "Eat till you feel sleepy and Sleep till you feel hungry" which most aptly suits me.

But as the moment of separation draws near, each time my home beckons me more emphatically. It somehow makes me feel that i want/need it "now more than ever". Do hell with the booking do hell with the plans. If, not for even once i can listen to my own hometown then what good can I possibly do to myself. As i was standing on the platform waiting for my train, almost spontaneously, a sudden rush of blood pumped thru my veins and i grabbed my luggages and started back on the route which otherwise i would have taken 4 months hence (i.e. back to home). Now i have got 24 hours (exact 24 hours) which i have tacfully drawn out for myself from the fast paced life. A full day for which i am not accountable to anybody not even myself. Relaxing and trying to take a nap, a fumble idea struck me and i pounced on my laptop and here i am trying to publish a post after 6 months or so. The last "period" with which i will conclude this post is going to give me immense pleasure which surely can't be quantified or compared with anything else on this earth because who knows when is it the next time i get to post something on my blog because tomorrow again am going to be in XL, a place which takes away your life and gulps it wholly in one go, the moment you are there but still promises a new life, which is really what we all dreamt off since days of yore (i mean when the rsults were out). period.

2 comments:

  1. at last u r bk 2 bloggn :)u told me d othr day tat u forgot ur user id also??? :P anyways, gr8 work :) happy XL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... Samaan utha ke ghar chala gaya wapas! Ghar me batti nahi padha? Hehehe... Sahi hai. Abe aur regularly likhte reh saale, padhne me maja aata hai.

    ReplyDelete